Refunds & Returns Policy
Melbourne Florist always aims to provide and maintain the highest standards of design and product quality for our customers. However when dealing with organic/perishable products occasionally this may not meet with our customer’s expectations. All returns and refunds are handled on an individual basis to ensure customer satisfaction. The following information outlines our policies and procedures for refunds and returns.
• If you make an error during the ordering process please contact us as soon as possible to ensure we correct any details before the order goes onboard with the courier.
• If there is an issue with the products that you have received it is essential that you contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We may also request that you send us a photo of the flowers you have received to assist us with assessing your complaint.
• For advice and tips on how to care for and prolong the life of your flower arrangement or bouquet we recommend that you read our Flower Care guide. All our flowers arrive with care instructions attached to further assist you.
• We are unable to accept returns or issue refunds if no attempt has been made by the customer to contact us within 48 hours of the delivery.
• If you wish to cancel your order LESS than 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date it will incur a fee equal to 50% of the total order cost.
• If you wish to cancel your order MORE than 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date a $15 admin fee will apply.
• We are unable to cancel any orders that have been prepared and are on-board with the courier.
• It is not our policy to have the couriers leave arrangements at the doorstep unless it is at the customers request and from this point forward do not assume any liability for orders which are instructed to be left and consequently damaged or stolen. If a concierge, security person or receptionist is obligated to receive the order on the recipient’s behalf, Melbourne Florist does not accept responsibility from this point forward.
• Melbourne Florist is not responsible if an incorrect name, delivery address and/or phone number is supplied or if there is no one at the address to receive the flowers or if it is not safe to leave the flowers at the front door. If the order is un-deliverable and therefore returned to Melbourne Florist, an additional re-delivery charge of the same value as the original delivery fee will apply.
• Each product pictured is representative of the standard price. The premium price indicates an increase in size and/or flower quantity and container value.
• All product designs illustrated are a guide to the type and style of flowers and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, foliage, containers, gifts and accessories may vary according to season and availability, or when they do not meet with our high quality standards. In these cases, Melbourne Florist reserves the right to substitute products of the equivalent value and quality in order to fulfill the requirements of the product selected.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding refunds and returns.